To register and place an order at the drugstore “Trusted Tablets”, the user is required to provide the website with some personal details that are necessary for ordering the medications. Personal data is any information relating to a particular person and giving the opportunity to identify his personality. An exception is only information, the dissemination of which is permitted by the legislation.
By accepting the conditions, you:
- provide reliable information about yourself;
- give your consent to its collection and processing
Trusted Tablets guarantees non-disclosure of personal information transmitted by the user, and also undertakes to ensure its safe storage – protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and prevention of possible risks of copying, distributing, blocking, modifying, damaging, losing or destroying data.
Personal data is processed for an indefinite period. Processing of personal data may be terminated upon your request by sending a written application to the pharmacy by filling out the feedback form.
The subject of the confidentiality policy is any personal information, which a user informs during registration or when placing an order. These data includes:
- its electronic address (e-mail);
- contact number.
In addition, the data automatically received by the website when the user visits his pages: time of access, operating system information, IP address, purchase history, information from cookies, addresses of visited pages are also protected.
During processing we have the right to perform the following actions with personal data:
collect, record, organize, accumulate, store, update, extract, use, transfer in order to study the needs of customers and improve the quality of our products and services, depersonalize, block, delete, destroy.
Why are we requesting personal information?
Personal data of the client can be used for:
- user identification, ordering;
- providing access to personalized information on the site;
- establishing feedback for the processing of applications, notification of the status of the order, assistance in matters related to the use of pharmacy services,
- provision (with the consent of the user) of information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- periodically sending you information about the events and news of our website
- providing (if necessary) technical or customer support;
- implementation (with the consent of the user) of promotional activities.
If you at any time wish to stop receiving our newsletters, you can refuse to receive them, following the instructions contained in each of the newsletters.
Can we share personal information of our customers?
Trusted Tablets carefully protects customers’ data. We do not sell it and do not transfer to third parties.